Lab 7 Reflection Journal

Lab 7 was one of the most confusing labs of all. In my opinion that's what i think it was since I got lost on how to make this Lab a Index so all the other labs can be seen. On Thursday October the 8th Mrs. Ramirez explain to the whole class what we had to do for Lab number 7 because it was a new lab and we still didn't know some off the stuff she was explaining for use to proceed and finish these up at the end of  3rd period of Friday, October the 9th. What pretty much Lab 7 consist of was create a lab index page that will help us navigate from lab 1 all the way to lab 6, and then use all the skills learned up to now on all the labs and imply it on this lab.
I started my webpage with the basics of HTML codes and then later used repetition to copy the same code and paste it a million time so i wouldn't have to rewrite everything again. Then just add the right content that is necessary in each code. Nothing hard was up to this point on creating Lab 7 but it was at the end where i go lost because i didn't know how to submit this through techteach.us. And also i didn't know how to do the lab correctly the way it is suppose to be. But thanks to my Friends Sebastian I got to submit my lab with no complication or whatsoever. At the end the only problem i had with this Lab is trying to pick the write background of my choosing the i liked the best, but at the end of searching and searching i decide to used the same one i used for lab 6, however i would love to improve in that and make my Lab7 better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

College Fair Reflection

WBL Reflection Journal