WBL Reflection Journal

On November 14, 2016 was my Birthday! And the Web Academy had a WBL course to attend the CCEC also known as the library. This was so unexpected by also good cause it was something unusual. As i got to CCEC and got settled down we were given really thick packets of paper, filled with a lot of information. This course was all about discovering your career DNA. DNA stands for "DYNAMIC NATURAL ABILITIES". and discussing what we want to be in the future, and the stuff we are good at, and whether or not we are a right fit to be the things the we want. As we where talking about the things that we wanted to be in the future and a lot of other stuff with started to work on the packets. The packets were all about fun and interesting quizzes and tests. This was to help us find ways to strengthening  our pursuing in the careers that we want by telling us what we are  interest in of and what are we good on.
For example someone that i want to be i grow up is a Lawyer. A lawyer because i really like it and have a passion to it ever since i was little.  So the first exercise that i did called "Career Party" told me that i am "ESA", meaning that I'm Enterprising, Social, and Artistic. I was surprise when i got my results because i didn't know i was enterprising or artistic, since i don't consider me none of both. But this was the whole point of doing these types of exercise, to find out things that you don't know about yourself. In the next exercise called "Games To Play.....LAED YOU TO FUTURE CAREER CHOICES" told me that I'm Conventional, Enterprising, Social. And in this exercise i was in shock because now i am conventional, and i asked myself since when. Lastly the last exercise called "Career DNA - PEOPLE, DATA, THINGS" got me the results that i am a people person and both ideas and data person. 
Overall in my opinion this surprise course gave me a whole different view on who i am and i'm just amaze because i would never would of though that i would be that much of a social and enterprising person. 

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

College Fair Reflection