Lab 6 Reflection Journal

During the first week of October we were starting off with a new lab and this was Lab number 6. What Lab 6 was mainly about was being able to create your own banner and name plate. My classmates and I were surprised on what we had to do since that was our only instruction. So on that exact day that we all started working on lab 6 we all decide to use either Photoshop CS6 or Illustrator. For my own work on designing the banner and name plate I decide to work with Photoshop CS6 to complete this lab. At first i didn't know what to do or how to start so i decide to just pick a picture that i took myself with a couple of friends on a special day and just edit it but sadly something told me that wasn't going to work and at the end it didn't. Because I picture as a banner and didn't design it I got points taken away from me, so i had to start over.
On the second try I was stock on what to do as my banner so I just in-province and created a navy blue background color with white leaves all over and my name is a black font. I wasn't so please with what I design but because my time was running out that's what i stood with as my final banner. For my name plate it was a whole different story. But thank god on this one i didn't mess up. Actually i did a great job because i design something of my own and it didn't take that much time to design and finish up with it as it was set for as in my final banner.
What i learn about this lab the most is to always pay more attention to the things you actually suppose to do. Because if you don't you can up doing the things wrong, and end up redoing it all over again. As well what i would like to fix about this Lab is the way i did my banner. I hope to improve on it and finally submit something i am really proud of. But as like i said i would like to pay attention to little details and watch my time wisely.

       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

College Fair Reflection

WBL Reflection Journal