Lab 5 Reflection Journal

If things couldn't get worse, Lab 5 came along. And let me tell you that in my own personal opinion i think it was a great lab over all. However there were still some obstacles and complications on the way of completing this lab. Lab 5 was all about creating a table with 2 rows and 6 columns using HTML of course. After that we would great a list of our favorite foods, favorite movies, favorite school subjects and least favorite school subjects, with also a list of our normal day shopping list and what we get. Obviously how you guys know i started the basic steps of my website with the basic normal codes of HTML.  But on this day I go the chance to learn a lot of more of codes. For example like  <table border="8px" BORDERCOLOR="" tablestyle="background color: white">, <tr>, <th>, <li>, <ol>, and <ul> and a bunch of others. 
I really enjoy doing this lab because it came out the way i wanted it to be. Like i didn't have no problem selecting my background color and/or choosing the colors that i wanted for the font of my letters. But the one thing i was really upset about is that when i when to apply the color "Peru" it didn't look good, so i had to change it. I really go to learn a lot about this lab. I would like to learn more about how i can change the color of the bullet points or if i can add color to the "1's" or "a's" or the Roman Numeral. Lastly this is pretty much all about my Lab 5. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

College Fair Reflection

WBL Reflection Journal