Lab 8 Reflection Journal

This lab was called "Lab 8 Favicon" and it was pretty much about creating our own Favicon. And for those that don't know what a Favicon is, well is  an icon associated with a URL that is variously displayed as in a browser's address bar or next to the site name in a bookmark list. For this lab we used our basic HTML knowledge to start with the basics of the website, and then later on we would work on creating our Favicon. My Favicon was pretty much done in a website called Code.org, this is were my creativity to do my Favicon was in. The Favicon was suppose to the 16x16 and as well it was suppose to be both an image and icon. For my Favicon i used the hexadecimal system so i could work with the colors that i wanted to to created it. 
To complete this project first i had some complications because i was stuck on how i wanted my Favicon to look like. And so in other words i didn't have a clear vision and i kept on changing the look of Favicon a million of times. Until finally i decide to make it a heart with my the initial on my name. After finally i finished completing my Favicon i used Thimble.com to complete my website and upload my Favicon in. In my opinion this lab was sort of okay even though i struggle a little bit, i still manage to finished it on time and summit it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

College Fair Reflection

WBL Reflection Journal