Lab 1 Reflection Journal

Lab 1:
Yesterday the 9/14/16 my class and I started started working on Lab 1. Lab one was all about making the begging of a website. It was nothing like making a real website but we were being though how to start. What we are working on is HTML, in HTML is where we started making our website. It was really hard and easy at the same time, but i got the hand of it. For my 1st Lab i think it wasn't the hard for me. I understood what i had to do and did it.
We first started by opening TextEdit and then by writing the codes for example i started by typing stuff like <html> and <h1> and  <p>. Then i started putting in my content for example my Title, which is Lab 1 with my name on it. And then writing about what i think HTML is. AT the end i think i did i pretty good job but i would like learn more. I really enjoy making this type of lab because i get to learn a lot of things i never learned before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

College Fair Reflection

Data Chart Reflection