Lab 11 Reflection



Lab 11 was also part of Project 3. However I believe this was one of the most important labs of them all. In this Lab we had to work with Adobe Photoshop CS6 to complete it and pretty much this lab was about creating a visualization for our upcoming project 3 homepage on how we wanted to look like. Pretty much like a wire-frame this one depicts the page layout or arrangement of the website’s content, including interface elements and navigational systems, and how they work together.

To begin all with I started to put things i would put in my homepage. So in other words the type of fonts i would be working with and the color and that different typed of navigation bars that i wanted to included, as well as the buttons in my pages and many other details.Thanks to this Lab i had little trouble creating the homepage for my projects and gave me a lot of time to add more stuff. I believe that this type of Lab should be given because it helps the person a lot by gathering their thoughts and by making sure that everything that they want is well planned out.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

College Fair Reflection

WBL Reflection Journal